Redlands Hash House Harriers is a mixed gender, non-competitive running and walking club with a fun, social element. Hashing is all about taking in a bit of exercise (called “The Run”) followed by some light hearted banter over a meal and some liquid refreshment.
When you come along to one of our Hash runs you will need:
- Running shoes that are NOT brand new (trust us on this one).
- Any apres-running gear that you like to change into – most just change their shirt and put on sweats depending on the season.
- $7 for the run and dinner (unless it’s your first time, then it’s free).
- A plate and utensils to eat from,
- Additional funds to purchase any drinks at the conclusion of the trail (we are a non-profit organisation so the drinks are cheap!!).
- A torch/headlamp – in winter we run in the dark!
- A sense of humour.
- Just relax, enjoy the company, and have a good time!!!