Redlands Hash House Harriers is a mixed gender, non-competitive running and walking club with a fun, social element. Hashing is all about taking in a bit of exercise (called “The Run”) followed by some light hearted banter over a meal and some liquid refreshment.
- $7.00 for the night, run and nosh (food) included.
- Money for drinks (how much depends on the level of your thirst after exercise).
- Torch (for the run/walk) & a light coloured shirt is best for night time.
- A plate (empty) and eating irons.
- Maybe a dry shirt and towel, if you get hot and sweaty when you exercise.
- Sense of humour.
- Sing the Anthem prior to each run